Take it day by day or moment by moment because it is always my choice and I am worth it!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Short Week

I decided to weigh in today (2 days early) because we are going camping this weekend. Guess what - another three pounds lost totalling 13.2 pounds. I am on a roll and I am so excited to stay on this path. I feel so good. I am beginning to see it and feel it in my clothes. My goal this week is to go to the gym 3 times. One down and two to go.

My sugar was 111 this morning which means it is slowing coming down. My physical is in July and I can't wait to see what my doctor has to say. Hopefully I will be down another 5 pounds when I see her.

I am excited for our camping trip this weekend, however, I am a little worried about my food choices. My plan is to plan and only take things that are healthy to snack on. My husband was disappointed and asked why I had to make him suffer. Hopefully one day, he will learn to live a more healthy life. He just might learn to like it and his veggies too (fat chance).

Thanks again for all the support and I send my love and support to those of you that are on your own journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am still so proud of you! Great job I will see you at the gym :)

    ReplyDelete